Customize Your OS X Lion’s Dashboard, Mission Control and Login Screen Background Images with “Lion Designer”
Have you ever been trying to customize your Mac OS X Lion’s different design elements such as the mission control or login screen backgrounds? Sure you could do these using hacks and tricks that required a little manual file editing and replacement, but now thanks to German developer Moritz Wette, You can easily do the customization with a free app called “Lion Designer“.
Here are some of Lion Designer features:
- Customize new Dashboard background image
- Customize new Mission Control background image
- Customize folder icons of the new Launchpad
- Customize folder background of the new Launchpad
- Customize the login screen background image
- Change the icon (apple) at the top of the login screen
- Customize the size of the launchpad icons
Watch this quick tutorial to learn how to use the Lion Designer app.